Ruby on Rails Developer
At Bizimply we're creating a platform to help retail and hospitality businesses engage with their employees and manage their business. We tackle complex problems and deliver simple software solutions from employee scheduling and attendance to daily reporting across multiple locations.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CANDIDATES:
As a passionate, experienced and talented Ruby developer you will be helping to shape our team and scale our technology to accommodate our growth. The business is at a stage where requirements change frequently so flexibility and a can-do attitude is a must. We'd love to find someone who has previously worked on a Rails project that has gone through the changes Bizimply are about to experience.
- Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
- Review code written by teammates and participate in technical decision making
- Demonstrate continued desire to progress in the business by keeping up to date with our industry, competitors and services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the needs of customers are met
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and best practices
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience in production environment
- BS / BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Motivated and driven with the ability to lead by example
- Customer centric with an ability to turn customer problems into solutions
- Excellent time management with strong organisational skills
NICE TO HAVE:
Interest or experience in:
We’re based in the Digital Hub, located in the historic Liberties just a stone’s throw from the Guinness Factory. We have modern, spacious offices, loads of social events, monthly complimentary lunches, access to industry related workshops and seminars, and some serious craic. If you want to have your say in the continued success of Bizimply then apply now!