Business Development Representative
Are you looking to work in a rapidly growing tech start up, selling a product that is transforming the hospitality and retail industries?
Bizimply is a workforce management platform that simplifies time & attendance and scheduling for some of the best-known names in hospitality and retail the UK and Ireland. We have raised over €2 million in series A funding, were noted as ‘One to Watch’ by Business & Finance magazine as well as winning the ESB ‘Spark of Genius’ award and crowned ‘Pitch Alpha’ winner at the Web Summit.
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially minded and customer oriented individual to play a key role in driving new business in the UK retail industry. You will work with both the Sales and Marketing team, qualifying inbound leads and driving outbound campaigns and making sure customers are successful and super satisfied in how they use Bizimply.
We want driven individuals to build relationships with existing and new Key Account customers. You'll play an instrumental role in developing and growing our UK customer base.
- Evangelise Bizimply as an Operational Excellence platform for retail and hospitality businesses
- Proactively generate and maintain a pipeline of new key account business opportunities
- Research and target Bizimply’s ideal customer profile
- Nurture and qualify leads from various marketing campaigns
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with potential customers
- Understand each customer's business to best solve their challenges
- Advise each customer how to best reap the benefits of Bizimply
- Become an expert in the nuances of the retail and hospitality industries
- Schedule demonstrations between our Account Executives and potential customers
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets for your business
- Track all leads, opportunities and customer interactions in our CRM
- BA/BS degree and a minimum 2+ year of sales, lead generation or marketing experience (SaaS preferred, but not required)
- Business development in Retail and Hospitality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail orientated
- Self starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Competitive and driven with a desire to progress quickly
- Bring something we don't already know about to Bizimply
When applying, please use the cover letter to tell us a little bit about how you think you are a suitable candidate for the role.
You’ll be part of a fantastic team of six, reporting to our Sales Director and you’ll become a truly valued member of the larger Bizimply family. Our management structure is flat and everyone has a voice in the development of the company.
If you're interested in the role or would like to find out more, get in contact with us today!